LaSalle Network has partnered with a publicly traded real estate firm located in downtown Chicago who is looking for a Tenant Account Analyst to join their growing team! This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the opportunity to work alongside experienced leaders in the industry.
The ideal Tenant Account Analyst will have prior accounts receivable experience, excellent customer service skills, and experience or interest in the real estate industry.
Tenant Account Analyst Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze receivable reports
- Serve as the main point of contact for tenants on payment inquiries, leases, and accounting
- Analyze and prepare lease language to answer tenant questions
- Escalate tenant issues as required (e.g. delinquent payments)
Tenant Account Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum one year of experience with an ERP system, JD Edwards preferred
- Experience in real estate accounting preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Detail oriented, deadline focused
If you are interested in the Tenant Account Analyst role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: real estate, tenant, account, analyst, accounts receivable, AR, jd edwards, lease, reports, accounting, ERP,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.