LaSalle Network is looking for a Temporary Training Coordinator to support one of our top clients in the Chicagoland area. We are looking for individuals who have strong teaching or training experience. Our client is looking for someone who is sharp, eager and detail oriented.
Temporary Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the logistics and communications for training activities
- Provide training on procedures, set up, protocols and troubleshooting equipment
- Communicate training material to large groups of individuals
- Track and update information using Excel
Temporary Training Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience managing or delegating tasks
- Comfortable communicating in front of a large crowd
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Flexibility working 8-to-12-hour shifts and weekends
- Ability to work on a temporary basis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SharePoint desirable
If you are looking to gain experience with a well-established organization in Chicago, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: training coordinator , teacher , professor , manager , team lead , training , public speaking , training assistant , assistant trainer , non-profit #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.