LaSalle Network has partnered with a construction company that is looking to hire a Training Assistant. This position will be 100% on-site in their Milwaukee, Wisconsin office.
Training Assistant Responsibilities:
- Transfer content to new systems
- Test new online training materials
- Run reports in the training systems
- Monitor project conversion deadlines
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors
Training Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years of administrative, office or clerical experience
- MS Office proficiency required
- High school diploma or higher required
- Keen attention to detail, strong written/oral communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in continuing your career as a Training Assistant and want to work alongside of inspiring professionals, then this is the role for you! Please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: training assistant , training , learning and development #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.