LaSalle Network wants to help you design your future as a Senior Payroll Specialist! That’s why we are partnering with one of Chicagoland’s leaders in the construction industry near Northbrook, IL.
The Senior Payroll Specialist should feel comfortable and confident to showcase their payroll knowledge while assisting a team and building strong relationships.
Senior Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process payroll on a weekly basis for over 200 non-union and union employees
- Monthly reporting, W2 preparation and garnishments
- Assist with employment/unemployment claims and maintain employment statuses
Senior Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of payroll/payroll processing experience
- Payroll tax experience is preferred
- Experience with Excel and using payroll ERP systems/software
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and other departments
Start building your new career today and apply now!
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll processing , garnishment , wages , payroll tax , union , non-union , ADP , paychex , paylocity , ultipro , ADP WFN #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.