One of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Chicago is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. This company delivers a top-rated customer experience to millions of people across America. Recognized by Forbes as a Best Startup Employer of 2021, and a four-time Inc. 500 honoree, this company will support their next Payroll Specialist as their grow their career.
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Specialist role will have experience working at a fast-growing company and can handle the challenges of onboarding a growing number of employees. They will be accustomed to the fast-paced and deadline driven nature of payroll and will be comfortable working independently.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly or semi-monthly payroll for hourly and salaried employees
- Check and validate payroll prior to transmission through the automated banking system
- Manage pay for annual or semi-annual bonuses including quarterly bonus, holiday bonus and unused vacation
- Review employee records for accuracy of employee data and approval of payroll deductions
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 4+ years of work experience processing payroll
- Prior experience processing payroll for a large national organization is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience working with a large payroll system such as ADP, Ultipro, Ceridian, etc. is preferred
- Energetic and driven for personal and professional success
This organization will only continue to grow and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicago market. If you are interested in working as a Payroll Specialist at one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Chicago, please apply today!
Project Manager – Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national