Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is working with a client of ours that is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. A leader in the construction products industry, this global corporation has been operating for almost 150 years. Not only do they have operations on four continents, but they are also committed to employing a diverse global workforce through their inclusion and diversity initiatives.
This Payroll Specialist would be responsible for managing the payroll process for their North American employees. The Payroll Specialist will report directly to the Global Director of Human Resources and be involved in process improvement projects to streamline operations. This role has a budgeted compensation of $35/hour and payroll experience is required.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee payroll payments and review account reconciliations
- Work with HR and Accounting to onboard new employees and verify employee information
- Set up new jurisdictions for, and process, payroll taxes
- Ensure compliance with local laws and other tax obligations
- Institute new policies and procedures to ensure employees are paid on time
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Experience working in ADP highly preferred with a strong preference for ADP Workforce Now
- Experience processing payroll for at least 1,000 employees preferred
- International payroll experience preferred
- Analytical abilities and strong communication skills
If you have the above skills and are looking for a chance to make a change to an international organization as their Payroll Specialist, please apply today! I look forward to reviewing your application.
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , contract , hourly , salaried , accounting , HR , human resources , ADP , ultipro , kronos , UKG , vantage , WFN , workforce now , Ceridian , paylocity , workday , paychex , paycom , ulti pro #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.