Our client is an award-winning leader in healthcare who is recognized for their patient satisfaction and clinical excellence. They are looking for Patient Access Representative who have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to contribute to the personalized service of patients and guests.
Patient Access Representative Responsibilities:
- Offer good customer service in response to numerous patient inquiries
- Collect identification, insurance, and billing information as part of the registration and scheduling processes
- Handle scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling appointments
- Update patient demographic and billing information as required
Patient Access Representative Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience as a healthcare call center representative, patient access representative, patient service representative, medical scheduler, medical assistant, or medical receptionist
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to greet patients and visitors
- Microsoft and Excel experience preferred
If this is something you are interested, and qualified, in please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , Outpatient, data entry , receptionist , clinic , hospital , medical records , HIPAA , #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.