LaSalle Network has partnered with a financial technology firm in downtown Chicago that is looking for an individual who can provide part-time office assistance to support to its organization.
The Part-Time Office Assistant will support the Office Manager with daily functions of the company. This role requires strong customer service experience and organizational skills.
Part-Time Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and manage the front desk
- Answer the phones and direct calls to the appropriate department
- Assist with mail and package distribution
- Organize the office and kitchen space
- Manage inventory and order supplies
- Liaise between the building staff and office
- Additional ad hoc administrative duties
Part-Time Office Assistant Requirements:
- Must be comfortable working in-office in downtown Chicago
- 1+ years of prior administrative or office support experience
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and excellent typing skills
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week)
- Professional presentation, and superior verbal and written communication skills
This Part-Time Office Assistant role is an ideal position for someone who wants a flexible schedule and is looking to apply their administrative skills. If you are interested in being considered for the Part-Time Office Assistant, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services