LaSalle Network is searching for a Part-Time Human Resources Assistant for a leader in the construction manufacturing industry in North America. In this Part-Time Human Resources Assistant position, you will directly support the head of the human resources department. If you are looking to get your foot in the door and gain experience in human resources, this could be a great fit!
Part-Time Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Clean and update data within the system
- Work within Excel to run reports
- Communicate internally with the benefits team to assist with documenting processes
- Confirm onboarding documents with new hires
- Additional ad hoc administrative tasks supporting the HR Manager
Part-Time Human Resource Assistant Requirements:
- Able to commute to the Rosemont area twice a week
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-25 hours/week) for a significant period of time
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and excellent typing skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Professional presentation and superior verbal and written communication skills
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: part-time , part time , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , human resources , HR #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.