Our client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire an Order Management Specialist. This position will serve as a creative problem solver who brings a fresh approach to sales order processing. The ideal candidate will be strategic, detail-oriented and driven to take ideas from conception through execution.
Order Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process sales orders for B2B customers who support the distribution of our client's goods
- Monitor lead times to ensure shipments are delivered on time and accurately
- Assist with strong customer service if there are any delays or order corrections that impact fulfillment
- Connect stock transfers to customer orders
- Manage inventory levels to provide product availability, alternate suggestions and quotes for pricing purposes
Order Management Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ year of order management experience
- Brings strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Must have experience utilizing an ERP system, such as SAP, JDE, Oracle, etc.
If interested in this Order Management Specialist position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: client , supply chain , deductions, customer , pricing , SAP , purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.