Are you a recent graduate looking to gain some experience? Are you in between positions right now and looking for work until you find your next permanent fit? Are you an actor or actress looking for daytime work while you pursue your passions? Temporary work could be the right fit for you!
LaSalle Network is working with a technology company who is need of a Temporary Office Coordinator to support the daily functions of the company. This is an energetic organization with a work hard/play hard environment looking for a Temporary Office Coordinator to be the face of the company.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Supervise front office reception area and serve as the face of the company
· Greet guests and clients with a warm and welcoming attitude
· Prepare office and conference rooms for meetings
· Provide direct administrative support to partners of the company
· Coordinate calendars and schedule appointments for partners
· Utilize Microsoft Office programs to assist with the efficiency and organization of the company
Office Coordinator Requirements:
· Strong level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· High-energy personality with a strong sense of urgency
· Ability to work successfully in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
· “No task is too small” attitude; must be a “go getter”!
If you are looking to further your career with a growing organization, please apply to this Office Coordinator position today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant, executive assistant , junior executive assistant , personal assistant , admin assistant , administrative support , office manager , office assistant , office coordinator , receptionist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, executive search, accounting and finance, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.