LaSalle Network is currently partnering with client located in Farmers Branch, TX that is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team! If you have previous administrative experience and want to make an impact on a company, please read on to learn about this Office Assistant role sitting at $18 per hour.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms, travel, and interviews as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- 2-5 years of recent receptionist or office experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply to this Office Assistant role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant , Microsoft office , office space , interviews , administrative , receptionist , secretary #LI-NDP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.