Our client, a rapidly growing organization, is looking to hire a Merchandise Store Planner for their corporate office located in the west suburbs of Chicago. This position offers exposure to a fast-paced environment and new challenges while being part of a very reputable company.
Merchandise Store Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop, build and maintain planograms utilizing AutoCad, ensuring all key metrics are evaluated and optimized; provide feedback to the Merchandising Manager to ensure systems are fit for purpose and meet ongoing needs
- Build and maintain planograms to support seasonal and advertising needs in order to further drive sales
- Ensure all planograms are updated based on the established fixed calendar schedule
- Apply data analytics to the planogram creation process
- Respond to member, field staff and vendor requests for merchandising planogram and category management information
Merchandise Store Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in retail
- Knowledge and solid experience with space planning software such as AutoCad, JDA, Pro Space, Spaceman or Apollo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the Merchandise Store Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: merchandising , retail , distribution , supply chain , marketing , category manager , category management , planning, space planning, store planning #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.