LaSalle Network is working with a prestigious and renowned financial services firm that is seeking an administrative professional to serve as the Temporary Executive Assistant to their Managing Director. This organization is at the forefront of private wealth investments in Chicago, and they are seen as a leader within this industry. As the Temporary Executive Assistant, you will provide key administrative functions that will allow the Managing Director to focus on maintaining and growing relationships with their clients and investors.
Temporary Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Arrange frequent and complex domestic and international travel
- Maintain and organize the executive’s very busy schedule
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Assist with event planning, ranging from client entertainment events to high-end dinners and meetings with investors
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when working with high-level and well-known clients
Temporary Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Able to commit to 6-month temporary role
- 5-10 years of experience supporting a high-level executive
- Experience within financial services strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this Temporary Executive Assistant opportunity, please apply today!
Lead, Administrative and Executive Assistant Practice Group
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , executive administrative assistant, EA , CEO, supported , travel arrangements, calendar , PowerPoint , expense reports ,vendors, suppliers , meeting planning #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.