Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a leading food manufacturing company in search of an Executive Assistant to Supply Chain VPs and Executives. This award-winning Fortune 500 company has partnered with leading food and personal product brands and have continued growth globally over the years.
The Executive Assistant to Supply Chain VPs and Executives will handle high level administrative responsibilities in a remote capacity. The ideal candidate will have impeccable attention to detail and be skilled at working in a fast-paced and growing environment. This temporary to permanent opportunity will revolve around traditional executive assistant responsibilities under multiple executives.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support executive team members with calendar management, expense reports and meeting itineraries
- Arrange and plan international and domestic travel
- Prepare executive level presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Establish daily priorities and assist with event coordination
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 3+ years of standard executive assistant experience to someone in a Supply Chain function
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Food services or CPG industry experience is a plus
If you are interested in joining a growing corporation, apply to the Executive Assistant role today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national