Do you want to help people during a challenging time in their lives? Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference? We have the position for you! LaSalle Network is hiring Disaster Relief Coordinators at a well-known company in the western suburbs of Chicago. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work culture, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest!
Disaster Relief Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming client calls and assist with professionalism
- Resolve policy holder requests and questions
- Confirm the needs of the policyholder and extension requests
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in with a timely response
- Update the internal database and maintain accurate records within spreadsheets
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintain a positive, professional work ethic
- Pay: $16-18/hr
Disaster Relief Coordinator Requirements:
- One year experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and data entry and typing skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the minimum requirements of this Disaster Relief Coordinator role, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: Hospitality, reservations, customer care, clerical, administrative #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.