Our client, a leader in manufacturing and headquartered here in Chicago, is looking for a Demand Planner to contribute to their pattern of growth. The Demand Planner will be responsible for working across various indirect spaces of the company to support operations and drive continual improvement initiatives. If you are interested in the description below, please apply today!
Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best statistical baseline possible using established processes
- Collect past/future demand inputs (distribution gains/losses, price changes, new/discontinued products, promotion plans, etc.) from Sales and Marketing and forecast/model their impacts on demand
- Work closely with Sales to ensure that key Customer Plans are incorporated into the Demand Plan
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
- Perform both product and customer segmentation analysis to determine appropriate focus areas
- Utilize continuous improvement tools to focus on root cause along with analytical reporting and tools to identify areas of opportunity and process improvement
Demand Planner Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Demand or related field required
- SAP, BI, JDA experience a plus
- Strong analytical experience in MS office, Business Intelligence, Access, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
If you are interested in this Demand Planner opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , analyst , customer service , project management , SAP , Business , Economics , business , international , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUPs #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.