A highly regarded market research company headquartered in Chicago is looking for a Data Support Specialist to join their team. Over the past few years, our client has been recognized for their excellent company culture and impressive growth. They are committed to their customers having the best possible experience and are looking to you to help them do that!
As a Data Support Specialist, you will be responsible for creative problem-solving and troubleshooting of customer technical issues. You will work closely with an experienced team and will be taking daily emails to help grow and maintain their customers.
Data Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify trends across customers and work with management to provide top-notch solutions
- Import, clean and maintain large amounts of data/information
- Correspond directly with vendors to ensure incoming information is accurate
- Identify trends with vendors and their products
- Communicate with internal decision-makers to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and according to plan
- Provide impeccable customer support by maintaining a positive attitude and creating innovative solutions
Data Support Specialist Requirements:
- Ability to work in office in downtown Chicago
- 1-3 years of data entry experience
- Ability to create and improve upon standard operating procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
This is an excellent opportunity for any professional seeking to continue growing their skills in a technical environment. Our client is looking for an influencer who is not afraid to jump right into an innovative, high-growth environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , account management , database management , account , data entry , client service , client , entry-level , research , startup , start-up , CS , CSR , order processing , SaaS #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.