LaSalle Network is actively seeking Customer Service Specialists for one of our clients in the Atlanta, GA area!
Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails
- Answering questions in regard to services provided
- Research, identify and resolve customer complaints
- Handled data entry and maintain detailed documentation and record keeping
- Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation
- Follow up calls to customers to confirm appropriate changes were made
Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working in a business call center environment providing customer service by phone
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Office Products like PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook along with various internet browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome
- An outgoing personality; must be comfortable with talking to customers and finding solutions to their needs
- Be a positive coworker; work well in a team environment, collaborate, bring a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, willingness to support others and contribute to an overall positive culture
If you are interested in this Customer Service Specialist role, apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , cs , customer service specialist #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.