LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative for a growing health system located in the Chicagoland area! The Customer Service Representative role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Execute appropriate procedures for follow-up on third party approvals, billing, and collection of overdue accounts
- Answer incoming patient or client call/email requests and handle in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Correctly identify and collect patient demographic information in accordance with organization standards
- Interact with various hospital departments and physicians’ offices to effectively schedule and direct patients
- Reach out to patients to schedule an appointment as defined.
- Perform medical necessity checks as necessary for scheduled services, communicate options to patient if appointment fails
- Inform patients of any issues with securing the financial account for their encounter
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of one year in a call center environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills required with Microsoft Excel
- Proven success in a performance-based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Available to work some Saturdays
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: call center , customer service , csr , patient access , healthcare , health care , medical , doctor , physician , outbound , inbound , appointment , schedule , insurance verification , eob #LI-DNP#LI-OTHRCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.