LaSalle Network has teamed up with a large consumer gift company to build out their seasonal team. Our client, located in Bolingbrook, IL, is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives to join the team. The Customer Service team assists customers with inbound phone calls, fulfills email orders, answers questions and processes returns and exchanges.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer emails in a call center environment
- Provide product, service, order-status and account information to customers
- Process orders, resolve billing issues, exchange or return merchandise and adjust customer accounts accordingly
- Research, identify and resolve and customer complaints while maintaining detailed documentation and record keeping
- Identify and escalate unresolved customer issues to management for further investigation
- Follow up calls to customers to confirm appropriate changes were made
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and make decisions
- Pay differential for second shift
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- One year of experience working with customers, preferably in a call center
- Must be able to work between hours of 7:30am and 9pm on weekdays and one weekend day from 8:30am-5pm
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, general computer skills and basic typing skills
- Proven customer specialist experience: active listening, customer-focused, professional telephone manner, interact positively and effectively with customers, multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be a positive coworker; work well in a team environment, collaborate, bring a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable, willing to support others and contribute to an overall positive culture
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must be comfortable working onsite
If you are interested in the Customer Service Representative role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , second shift , call center , Microsoft office , Spanish , bilingual #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.