Our client, a leader in the consumer products industry, is looking to hire a Customer Logistics Coordinator. This position provides a foot-in-the-door opportunity with a global industry leader. Our client offers opportunity for career growth, continual education and competitive pay. If you are interested and meet the requirements below, please apply!
Customer Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Negotiate vendor terms, prices and schedules for customer orders utilizing an ERP system
- Troubleshoot any sales order discrepancies and deliver solutions to B2B customers
- Build project-specific quotes for clients and update clients on order status or any delays
- Implement and maintain pricing structure; assist in auditing existing prices and implementing adjustments
- Rebate handle all back-end responsibilities including marketing promotions or deductions
- Document and process return merchandise authorizations (RMAs) to salvage goods for cost savings
Customer Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ year of order management or supply chain experience
- SAP experience is a plus but not required
If interested in this Customer Logistics Coordinator position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: client , supply chain , deductions, customer , pricing , SAP , purchasing , agent , manufacturing , buyer , procurement #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.