Do you want to help people during a challenging time? Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference? We have a position for you!
Our client, a well-known company in the western suburbs is currently seeking a Call Center Representative. This organization is looking to expand its team.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming client calls and assist with professionalism
- Resolve policy holder requests and questions
- Confirm the needs of the policyholder and extension requests
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in with a timely response
- Update the internal database and maintain accurate records within spreadsheets
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintaining a positive, professional work ethic
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- One year of experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- College degree preferred; high school diploma or GED is required
- Strong typing and data entry skills required
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you are interested in this Call Center Representative opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Call Center , customer service representative #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.