LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading beauty retail company headquartered in Bolingbrook, IL. This company is looking to bring on an Administrative Assistant to support multiple VPs on a hybrid basis.
The primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant will revolve around traditional executive assistant responsibilities with some office management tasks sprinkled in. You will not only support two individuals but also help make the office run efficiently.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support executive team members with calendar management, expense reports and coordination
- Collaborate with various staff and departments to prepare special projects and meetings
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements utilizing Concur
- Plan parties and other large-scale events
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 2-4 years of executive assistant experience supporting VP level or higher
- Experience utilizing Concur is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, poised and polished presentation
This Administrative Assistant role is an ideal position for a steady, level-headed individual looking to apply their administrative skills in a tight knit setting. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national