Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a manufacturing company, committed to creating best-in-class nutrition solutions. Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their continued growth.
This is a contract opportunity and will be onsite. This role has a salary of $65,000.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support executive admins
- Event support
- Manage calendars and meetings
- Expense report support
- Onsite lunch organization support
- Help executive admins with projects
- Miscellaneous support where needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Must have 2-3 years of previous admin experience
- Must have an outgoing, bubbly personality
- Ability to roll with the punches; no day will be the same
- Must have previous calendar management experience
- Must have previous experience working with Concur
- Previous experience working with MS suite is a plus
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , admin, receptionist #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.