Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a household technology industry leader to bring an ambitious Accounting Clerk on the team. This company is world renowned and prides itself for being one of the most desired places to work due to their collaborative environment, internal promotions and unique amenities.
This position offers you the opportunity to learn new skills, as well as apply accounting basics. The Accounting Clerk will work alongside the Accounting Manager.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Match invoices to purchase orders or receipts
- Code invoices to the appropriate department
- Process invoices for payment
- Weekly check cutting and runs
- Set up new vendors in the system
- Communicate with vendors and salespeople regarding any issues with invoice processing
- Monthly updates to management and sales team for outstanding invoices that need to be paid
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Prior accounting knowledge or experience
- Proficient in Excel (advanced knowledge)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
If you have accounting experience and are looking for the next step in your career, please apply today!
Team Lead - Accounting and Finance Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national