Job DescriptionA national financial services company is in search of an Accounting Clerk to join their accounting team.
This organization has been pushing to expand their national presence and hire top talent from some of the nations most innovative companies. The ideal candidate for this Accounting Clerk position will have experience working in a position that touches many aspects of corporate accounting. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of accounting functions.
??????Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating and processing invoices
- Business to Business collections via email and phone
- Posting journal entries to general ledger
- Participate in ad hoc special projects
- Support internal and external audits
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting preferred
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in Accounting required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and working with large data files in Excel required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
If you are interested in continuing your career in Accounting at a national company poised for even more growth in 2023, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.