Our client, a retail leader in the grocery industry that has been recognized as a Best Place to Work and Retailer of the Year for its excellent company culture, is seeking a Temperature Screener. While wearing personal protective gear and using temperature device, the Temperature Screener will be tasked with testing employees as they enter and exit the building during their morning and evening shifts.
The Temperature Screener will be responsible for following Symptom Screening protocols to ensure that individuals with possible illness do not enter company facilities, documenting and authorizing access as required. The Temperature Screener will also be responsible for timely updating HR about employees who disclosed symptoms of illness.
Temperature Screener Responsibilities:
- Daily screening of employees and visitors for COVID-19 symptoms before they enter company facilities
- Clearly asking the provided health assessment questions
- Provide employees with further direction once assessment is complete
- Take temperatures using infrared / thermal no-touch thermometer
- Reporting any issues as needed
Temperature Screener Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills, employee-facing experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable with using Personal Protective Equipment
- Ideal experience: Medical Assistant, Patient Care Technician, CNA, Home Health Care Aides
If you are qualified and interested in the Temperature Screener role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Healthcare
Keywords: Medical assistant , healthcare , medical , patient care , patient access , can , temp , temperature , MA , Medical Assistant , CNA , Patient Care Techs , PCT , Home care aides , CMA
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.