LaSalle is partnering with a national provider of health supplies in the Schaumburg area to identify a Technology Support Analyst. The Technology Support Analyst will be working in a brand new, state of the art facility providing technology support to internal business users according to Service Level Agreement while utilizing internal and external resources, following incident management best practices, and working towards a high level of user satisfaction.
Technology Support Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accept helpdesk cases from queue; communicate frequently and professionally with users.
• Troubleshoot problems, resolve incidents, and document detailed solutions and all activity of helpdesk requests.
• Engage with and/or escalate to other resources, both internal and external, when the incident or request is outside scope of ability to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction according to service level agreement (SLA).
• Perform administrative duties related to technology systems including onboarding new users with hardware/software setup and training
• Performing regular system maintenance, developing and maintaining documentation, updating and maintaining asset management system
• Strong customer focus & service-oriented attitude
• Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting/diagnostics Skills
• Technical aptitude & continual learning
• Strong organization & attention to detail
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical support environment or equivalent
• 2- or 4-year Technical Trade School or Bachelor’s degree from 4 year College or University.
If you are interested in the Technology Support Analyst position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Help Desk, Desktop Support, Windows 10, Active Directory
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.