Lasalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in Chicago to identify a Technical Writer to join their team. This individual will come in and help document errors and failure codes for their Accounts Payable Systems and Property Tax Systems.
Technical Writer Responsibilities include:
- Support ongoing projects to improve financial systems.
- Create documentation for Accounts Payable systems and Property Tax systems.
- Listen and observe how users interact with these systems and create documentation around this.
- Help business leaders gain clarity on these documents.
- Document and capture requirements and outline policies.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Proven experience in Technical Writing (work samples preferred)
- Knowledge of financial operations and processes preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Technical Writer, flow charts, documentation
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.