Do you have a knack for assisting customers with technical issues? Have you had to troubleshoot over the phone or hands on experience fixing something without a manual? If so, please see below!
LaSalle Network is currently seeking Technical Support Specialists to join our client, a leading company in the real estate space. We are seeking individuals that have great customer service and can be experts in solving technical problems over the phone. Our client has been around for over 20 years, is located right in the heart of the loop and has a driven and motivated staff. If you have experience in technical or customer support, then LaSalle Network wants to meet you! It’s time to put all your customer service and troubleshooting experience to good use!
Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to customers using both oral and written communication skills via phone, e-mail and live chat
- Use company operations manual to troubleshoot customers' equipment issues and provide details to customer to reach a solution
- Explain and administer information regarding products (e.g., warranty policy, parts credit, return policy, etc.)
- Assist customers with part orders using internal database, which includes data-entry of customer numbers, part numbers, quantity, etc.
- Process customer orders and returns
Technical Support Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Prior help desk or call center experience preferred
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Salesforce preferred
If you are interested in learning more about the Technical Support Specialist opportunity and qualify per the mentioned requirements, reach out to us! Our team will be reviewing resumes and will follow up if your qualifications are a match.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: electronics, equipment , radio , troubleshoot , repair , dispatch , mechanical , maintenance , parts , warranty , technical , technical service , customer service , inbound , calls , call center , csr , call center , customer service representative , c.s.r, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, tech support, technical support, help desk, entry level, computer science, technology
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, technology, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.