Job DescriptionOur client, a multinational healthcare company, is currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join their team in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. This organization is looking to expand its team.
Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
Technical Support Specialist Requirements:
- Provide level 1 support to customers via phone, chat and/or email for products and system peripherals focusing on customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency to resolve customer issues
- Instruct customers on how to use hardware and software applications
- Record and document all customer interactions properly in accordance with defined procedures, ensuring accuracy in reporting
- Interface and interact effectively with employees and customers, including pharmacy personnel and IT professionals
- Engage additional departments and escalate issues to appropriate personnel and/or departments
- Regularly use mobile devices such as cell phone, laptop and tablet to communicate with customers, update work orders, complete checklists or call scripts, access portals and training, diagnose problems and maintain schedule of activities
- Maintain product knowledge through continuous training and uses the latest troubleshooting methods, SOPs, training manuals and other reference materials
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of previous help desk or desktop support experience
- Proactive and results-oriented, can work independently and as part of a team to effectively manage assignments and support customer queues
- Must have proven ability to exercise independent judgment and draw accurate conclusions to effectively troubleshot technical issues based on available information.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to react quickly, accurately and remain calm under pressure
If you are interested in this Technical Support Specialist opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national