LaSalle Network is currently working with a major client in the Western suburbs to identify a Technical Support Analyst with 2+ years of experience. The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for Level 1 and Level 2 Support for local and remote End Users. This position will be supporting the MS Office Suite and Active Directory in a Microsoft environment.
Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support hardware, software and network connectivity issues
- New user provisioning with Active Directory and other tools to establish and manage user accounts
- Troubleshoot and identify problems, then provide resolution or escalation as necessary
- 100% over the phone support, supporting global end users.
Technical Support Analyst Requirements:
- At least 2+ years of experience within a Technical Support role in a corporate environment.
- Experience supporting the MS Office Suite / Office 365 on a Windows 7/10 platform
- Comfortable providing both phone and in person support
- Strong communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this Technical Support Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: technical support, IT Support, service desk, desktop, Windows 10, MS Office, Office 365, Active Directory, troubleshoot
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.