LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading business services company in its search for an Technical/SEC Accounting Manager. The Technical/SEC Accounting Manager will oversee projects related to revenue recognition, M&A, financial reporting and implementation of accounting policies.
Technical/SEC Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Conduct technical research on accounting issues and new accounting standards impacting the financial reporting process
- Assist in the accounting and reporting of acquisitions
- Become subject matter expert on accounting standards and monitor potential change
- Update and prepare accounting policy and process documentation
- Prepare and document information included in interim and annual financial statements and earnings releases
- Support external auditors in their quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Manage ad hoc projects relating to process improvements, purchase accounting and more
Technical/SEC Accounting Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting preferred
- CPA required
- 3+ years in public accounting
- Extensive knowledge of SEC rules and regulations and U.S. GAAP
- Prior experience managing/leading a team
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills and attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices and ability to apply them in a business situation
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , technical accounting , research , CPA , public accounting , audit , GAAP , SEC , financial reporting #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.