LaSalle Network is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our award-winning Chicago-based team.
The Technical Recruiter will partner with companies, offering outstanding technical staffing services to meet their hiring needs. LaSalle Network's long standing clients paired with our drive for developing new business, create an awesome environment for career growth and development. We recently launched a Technology Sales Team dedicated to growing accounts for this team to recruit on. As our company continues down a dynamic growth path in all of our offices, our Technology Recruiting Team is looking to grow by adding driven, dynamic, and dedicated recruiters who have a strong work ethic and desire to not only meet but exceed client expectations.
This opportunity is a fulltime position with LaSalle Network, eligible for benefits and a quarterly bonus plan. If you are interested in learning more and fit the description below, please do not hesitate to apply!
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source candidates and manage a strong network of candidates using ATS and other recruiting tools
- Review resumes, set up phone screenings, and conduct in-person interviews
- Coordinate interviews and hiring process between clients and candidates
- Check in regularly with field employees, former placements, and client contacts to maintain client relationships and grow business
- Manage daily production, set personal metric driven goals. Collaborate with team on daily, weekly, and quarterly goals
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic, high energy, with the desire to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
If you are interested in this Technical Recruiter position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , sales , account executive , business development , staffing firm
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.