Do you have a passion for technical recruiting? Our client, a leading financial technology company, is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join their growing team! They are a well-established company with a start-up feel, headquartered in the downtown Chicago loop. Their mission is to optimize opportunities in the modern banking world.
The Technical Recruiter will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and will help develop recruiting processes, will lead all recruiting efforts (heavily focused within technology recruiting), and will partner with the HR team on other HR initiatives and projects. From sourcing passive candidates through interviewing and offer extension, the Technical Recruiter will manage a requisition load of about five to fifteen positions and will also lead the onboarding process for new hires. If you are a highly driven and energetic person with experience in technical recruiting who wants more exposure into other aspects of HR, then this is the right job for you!
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Partner with HR Manager in creating a more formalized hiring process including incorporating behavioral based interview questions
- Source passive candidates for niche roles using LinkedIn Recruiter and other creative methods
- Full cycle recruiting including candidate outreach, screening resumes, scheduling, phone and in person interviews, and managing candidate communication
- Maintain candidate communication through the interviewing process and coordinate interviews with executive team
- Generate weekly reports for executive team regarding the talent pipeline and recruiting activity; analyze these reports to better understand turnover and go-forward strategy
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- 3-6 years of experience with full cycle recruiting and a focus on IT
- Desire to own the recruiting function as a sole provider and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong sourcing skills and experience with LinkedIn recruiter
- Excellent communication and ability to present confidently to Executive leadership
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Technical Recruiter position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, HR Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: technical , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , IT
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.