LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading business services company in its search for a Technical Accounting Manager. The Technical Accounting Manager will oversee projects related to revenue recognition, implementation of accounting policies and process improvement.
Technical Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all technical accounting matters, including conducting and documenting research of non-routine M&A and other accounting transactions to conclude on the appropriate application of U.S. GAAP
- Become subject matter expert on accounting standards and monitor potential changes
- Assist in drafting footnotes and other required disclosures for quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
- Support external auditors in their quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Manage ad hoc projects relating to process improvements
Technical Accounting Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting preferred
- CPA required
- Prior Big 4 experience strongly preferred
- Experience with researching and accounting for non-routine, complex accounting concepts
- Knowledge of SEC rules and regulations
- Excellent organization and planning skills and attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles and practices and ability to apply them in a business situation
Keywords and Related Terms: technical accounting , revenue recognition , CPA , certified public accountant , ASC 606 , ASC 842 , public accounting , SEC filing , SEC reporting #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.