A rapidly growing legal services company is seeking a motivated Team Lead, Client Services to join their client servicing department due to growth. This organization recently moved into a brand-new office space in downtown Chicago and plans to continue hiring across multiple departments over the next year.
As the company continues to expand, they are seeking a Team Lead, Client Services to develop and assist in managing their growing team by shadowing calls and emails, coaching and developing new representatives and helping the team manager create new processes and efficiencies.
Team Lead, Client Services Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor client service representatives, assisting with coaching and motivation
- Listen to calls and perform other quality assurance activities
- Review emails and provide feedback on written communication
- Provide data trends to management team
- Ensure that team members are hitting established metrics and providing customers with high-quality service
- Foster a positive environment through encouragement and recognition of hard work
- Work independently as needed to drive strategies forward
Team Lead, Client Services Requirements:
- 1-5 years of leadership experience in a customer service or client servicing department
- Experience coaching representatives and monitoring performance
- Experience reviewing both written communication and monitoring phone calls
- High school degree required; associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in a performance-based culture
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
This organization is seeking a confident, proactive leader to drive their team forward and help contribute to the company’s continued growth. As a Team Lead, Client Services, you will have significant opportunity for career advancement and will be able to shape the direction of this growing, evolving company.
If you are interested in joining this organization, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Quality Assurance, QA, Call center, contact center, supervisor, legal assistant, legal, case manager, case assistant, law, law clerk, customer service , case , manager , attorney , database , information , client , document , record , law firm #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.