LaSalle Network is partnered with an international asset manager dating back over 150 years! Their US office is looking for a Tax Manager that can help build out a new real estate unit. This hybrid in office position (2-3 days a week in office) is a highly visible and will report to the VP of US Tax Investments.
This search is targeting Tax Seniors or Managers out of top CPA firms here in Chicago. This client is looking for CPA's that have worked on investment funds and real estate clients.
This role has a salary range of $125,000-$150,000 for the right candidate with a discretionary bonus.
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the internal tax function of the US office
- Work with 3rd party tax auditor (EY) on compliance processes for the US office and US funds (federal, state and city level taxes)
- Review of all US tax returns (corporate/funds)
- Communicate and work with UK office on any domestic tax matters and research
- Help support new real estate tax arm with potential exposure to REITS
Tax Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA is required
- 5+ years of public accounting experience in direct income tax
- Real estate and asset management tax experience preferred
- Targeting Big 4 firms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in this Tax Manager position, please apply today!
Accounting & Tax
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national