Lasalle Network has partnered with a professional services firm located downtown Chicago within minutes of the Ogilve Train Station! Looking for a Tax Director to help grow the practice. A competitive compensation package with generous benefits, partnership track opportunities and a family friendly team-based work environment is waiting for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Tax Accounting background as they will be handling engagements and working with sophisticated complex tax returns as some of the firm's clients may have those needs.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of tax return review experience (more is great)
- 5+ years of public accounting experience is preferred
- Reviewing individual, partnership, corporation, tax exempt, and fiduciary tax returns (75% of the role entails Partnership and Individual returns)
- Sophisticated tax planning with client interaction
- Some preparation of returns, including review adjustments, when necessary
- Review client accounting and tax workpapers
- Assist with quarterly estimated tax preparation
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and be willing to work longer hours during spring and fall tax seasons
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies, including tax preparation software
- Ability to work in a paperless working environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, client service and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Tax Director position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Executive Search- Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.