A global leader in the manufacturing industry located in downtown Chicago is in search of a new Tax Analyst. This company has been around for over 100 years and has experienced 30+ years of record growth, even growing 10x faster than their industry!
This enormous growth has created the need to expand their tax department. This position will play a key role in enhancing the company’s sales tax infrastructure and assisting current department personnel in all areas of tax.
This Tax Analyst position operates on a flexible hybrid model, in office two days a week in downtown Chicago. This position is budgeted for a base salary of $80,000 with a 0%-15% quarterly bonus structure, giving the opportunity to pay out anywhere up to $120,000!
Tax Analyst Responsibilities:
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual sales and use tax returns
- Assist in preparing taxable income calculations for partnership and corporate entities
- Record month end tax entries and ensure tax account reconciliations are completed accurately and timely
- Assist in completing income, individual property and sales and use tax audits
- Fulfill employee portion of the “Company Values”
Tax Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Basic knowledge or exposure to various areas of tax
- Detail and project oriented with a proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results
If this sounds like your next career move, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: staff accountant , manufacturing , distribution , cpg , global , international , accountant , accounting , staff , senior , hybrid , tax , analyst , tax analyst , remote , Chicago #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.