Our client, a Fortune 500 company in the Financial Services arena, is searching for a Talent Development Manager, that will work closely with the HR Director and HR Business Partners. The position will focus on attracting talent, managing and retaining talent as well as talent development initiatives and training. This role is located downtown Chicago and reports to an HR Director.
Job Specific Duties for the Talent Development Manager:
- Delivers learning initiatives in a variety of methods, facilitates trainings
- Gathers learning needs from HRBPs and key leaders
- Coordinates annual Organization and Talent Review activities
- Tracks and monitors progress of Performance Management throughout the year i.e that all goals are set for all employees, year-end process is completed, and calibration meetings are scheduled
- Collects relevant data and information for reporting purposes
- Coaches and supports training of managers in Behavioral Based Interviewing
- Works with HRBP’s to build and implement strategic plans to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Manages relationships with selected recruitment vendors
Basic Qualifications for a Talent Development Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for focus in HR or Organizational Behavior
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, develop, coordinate, and evaluate)
- Experience with learning management systems and application tracking systems
- Experience in facilitating training programs is a plus
- Effective project management skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to work with metrics and data
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
If you are an accomplished talent management professional looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to join a quickly growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.