A rapidly growing , fast-paced, technology company located in the heart of Downtown Chicago is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team! This organization takes pride in supporting their employees both professionally and personally.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have complete autonomy of building out the entire recruitment processes for the Chicago market. The ideal candidate will have full-cycle recruiting experience, and the ability to; invest, motivate ,and coach a talent acquisition team in a high-volume setting.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead by example, with a high degree of professionalism
- Manage the performance of the recruitment team
- Lead professional development initiatives
- Support the growth of the team by mentorship and accountability
- Organize recruiting operations and create programs for retention
- Development recruitment processes
- Collaborate with peers on different projects throughout the company
- Cultivate and maintain partnerships with internal and external clients
- Track all data and communication through their applicant tracking system
Talent Acquisition Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing recruiters
- Can laugh when stress levels are high
- Well-versed in benefits and employment laws and can speak to that
- Experience in high-volume recruiting and implementing innovative sourcing techniques
- The ability to be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing candidate experience
- High School Diploma or GED
If you are interested in growing the team of talent within this organization as a Talent Acquisition Manager and believe that you possess the skills listed above, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Recruiting Manager , manager , recruit , recruiter , recruiting , full life-cycle recruiting , full life-cycle recruiter , talent acquisition , technology , ATS , sourcing , retention program , Talent Acquisition Manager ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.