Our client, a prominent family-owned holdings company in downtown Chicago, is looking for a solo Talent Acquisition Manager to join their Human Resources team. This newly created position will run the TA department on their own, overseeing full cycle recruiting for all corporate roles, as well as hiring strategies that align with business goals and initiatives. It is important that this Talent Acquisition Manager has strong sourcing and employer branding experience in a professional services environment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruiting and sourcing background with a deep understanding of recruitment processes that will help drive the business forward. While this is a manager level role, it is a solo position, so no people management experience is required. However, this Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with senior leadership, so it is imperative that you have a sense of professionalism and confidence in your abilities as a decision-maker.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruiting process and own all corporate recruiting across the business (20+ requisitions on average)
- Create and implement recruiting processes and procedures including, but not limited to sourcing strategies, applicant tracking systems, identifying and evaluating top talent and employment law
- Partner with the HR Manager and others on the HR team to implement and ensure compliance for hiring practices and other employee matters
- Manage all vendor relationships such as staffing agencies and educational institutions, as well as manage the recruiting department budget
- Create reports and analyze data regarding recruiting and hiring trends, retention rates and other human capital statistics
- Establish employer branding initiatives and creatively source top talent in the Chicagoland area and beyond
Talent Acquisition Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (including sourcing) in the professional services space
- Strong knowledge of compliance issues, employment law and contract negotiation
- Strong knowledge of sourcing strategies and employer branding tactics
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this solo Talent Acquisition Manager role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , manager , recruit , talent acquisition , TA , hiring , hr , human resource #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.