Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Director. This national organization, headquartered in Chicago, experienced over 50% growth in 2020 alone. They are an industry leader in their space and seeking to hire a captain who has built out and executed extreme growth hiring initiatives.
The Talent Acquisition Director will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership of talent management across the organization. This person must possess a strong and confident presence with the ability to work internally and externally with people from entry level to c-suite. This person will act as a strategic partner to hiring managers and consult them on initiatives such as compensation negotiations, full cycle recruiting and hiring plans, as well as timelines for execution. The ideal candidate will have the ability to invest, motivate, and coach a talent acquisition team in a high-volume setting.
Talent Acquisition Director Responsibilities:
- Development and documentation of recruitment processes
- Manage the performance of the recruitment team
- Organize recruiting operations and create programs for retention
- Cultivate and maintain partnerships with internal and external clients
- Lead by example, with a high degree of professionalism and grit
- Lead professional development initiatives
- Support the growth of the team by mentorship and accountability
Talent Acquisition Director Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing recruiters
- Takes initiative and presents creative solutions
- Well-versed in benefits and employment laws and can speak to that
- Experience in high-volume recruiting and implementing innovative sourcing techniques
- The ability to be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing candidate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested in growing the team of talent within this organization as a Talent Acquisition Director and believe that you possess the skills listed above, please apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Recruiting Manager , manager , recruit , recruiter , recruiting , full life-cycle recruiting , full life-cycle recruiter , talent acquisition , technology , ATS , sourcing , retention program , Talent Acquisition Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.