A fast-growing and exciting IT company, located in Schaumburg, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join their human resources team. This company is seeking a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to work in conjunction with management to better align the talent acquisition with the business strategies of the organization and help the company almost double in size in the next few years! The company also has a great history of promoting employees from within and offering development and cross-training within other various functions, and they also promote a team-based approach!
As a strategic partner with exposure to the dynamic and unique leadership team, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner will help to build, develop, and retain top talent for this exciting client, create a strong HR presence, provide excellent employee relations, partner with benefits and compensation vendors, and other HR initiatives for the company.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner Responsibilities
- Oversee all talent acquisition department initiatives and projects, partnering with senior leadership
- Create a talent acquisition department strategy in line with the business needs of the company, including but not limited to: workforce planning, employee development, and retention and engagement programming
- Provide coaching and training to managers on a regular and ongoing basis to assist with the growth of the organization
- Work with top leadership and executives to further the policies and procedures of the HR department, as well as the overall goals of the company
Talent Acquisition Business Partner Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or Organizational Development; PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of HR generalist experience with emphasis on talent acquisition and talent development
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Talent Acquisition Business Partner opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting coordinator , recruitment coordinator , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , human resources , HR , HR coordinator , human resources assistant , recruiting assistant , administrative , admin , coordinator , event planning , events
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.