A multi-national organization in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Talent Acquisition Analyst to join their collaborative HR team! This well-established client in the manufacturing industry has received prestigious recognition from leading business publications like Forbes and Business Week for their growth and innovation.
Reporting to an HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition Analyst will be an analytical thinker who understands the importance that talent acquisition data plays in impacting business decisions. As such, our client is seeking candidates with a strong operating knowledge in Excel and/or reporting software to identify trends and make strategic recommendations to their continued strategies.
Other daily responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Analyst include full cycle recruiting for a number of corporate requisitions. As such this person will be the face of the organization as a liaison with staffing agencies, candidates. He or She will be integral in moving the interview and selection processes forward through project management and consistent communication. The Talent Acquisition Analyst will have regular contact with department managers and also partake in interviews and hiring recommendations.
Talent Acquisition Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing recruitment metrics to make recommendations to improve recruiting strategy and identify ROI on recruiting sources including volume and quality of hire
- Analyze reports to uncover issues and find opportunities to make improvements in the hiring process
- Pull and manipulate data from the applicant tracking system, digital interview tool, online personality and skills assessment databases, and Microsoft outlook suite
- Serve as a point of contact for prospective candidates and new hires as well as hiring managers and outside vendors
- Full cycle recruitment for 10-15 corporate positions as well as product control, and credits/collections roles
- Conduct interviews, coordinate on-site interviews, track applicants through the search process and assist with offer negotiation
Talent Acquisition Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Interest in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills with the ability to navigate spreadsheets and formulas and an analytical mindset
- Proactive mentality to seek out answers to questions using all available resources
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with candidates, teammates and hiring managers
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , senior recruiter , talent acquisition , TA specialist , talent aq , sourcer , recruiting , recruiting coordinator , recruiting assistant , hr assistant , hr coordinator , hr , human resources , human resources coordinator , acquisition , project manager , talent recruiter, talent coordinator , recruiting manager , hr , human resources ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.