Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a leading law firm, based in Chicago, that represents a diverse range of clients in various legal matters in both federal and state courts. They have a mission to achieve exceptional results for their clients, drive innovation in the practice of law and pursue excellence in everything they do.
They are seeking a Systems Integration Developer who will be responsible for ensuring the seamless operation of the firm's software and data platforms and assist attorneys and other key stakeholders with the development of scalable business processes and automated solutions.
Systems Integration Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop webhook endpoints and workflows to ingest data and documents from external partners
- Develop code solutions for document manipulation and internal integrations between web platforms
- Respond to internal stakeholder inquiries in a timely manner and utilize skills and knowledge of applications to answer questions and solve technical problems
- Work directly with attorneys and other internal users to resolve business problems
- Manipulate data tables in Excel and upload spreadsheets to cloud platforms to trigger bulk actions or database updates
- Actively assist in maintaining and administering the firm's cloud-based services
- Contribute to software documentation, knowledgebase articles and other support materials
- Program tasks to customize solutions in platforms that enable custom scripting, such as Tray.io and AWS Lambda
- Develop custom scripted solutions to solve ad-hoc business problems
- Manage testing scripts and run manual testing to reproduce reported issues; identify root cause of problems, then develop and implement a solution
Systems Integration Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of application support experience
- Experience with Zapier, Tray.io or another integration-as-a-service platform preferred
- Experience with web automation tools such as Selenium or UI.Vision preferred
- Python programming experience, including manipulating PDF documents
- Software integration experience, ideally accessing medical data using FHIR
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables and xlookup
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams
- Proficiency with programming concepts and APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language
Team Lead, Product & Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: python , systems , application developer , systems integration developer , zpier , tray.io , Iaas #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.