LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in the Chicagoland area that has an opening for a Systems Admin to join their growing team!
Systems Admin Responsibilities:
- Provide internal end-user technical support.
- Manage a ticket queue of 20-30/ tickets per week with a 48-hour SLA.
- Monitoring various server event and performance logs and remediating issues
- Maintenance of video conferencing equipment
- Phone system moves/add/changes
- PC/Mac Hardware and Software installation, troubleshooting, break/fix.
- Asset tracking.
- Onboarding of new employees including new hardware deployment, initial end-user walkthrough.
- Offboarding requests including deactivation of accounts and collection of hardware.
- Password resets and unlock requests
Systems Admin Requirements:
- 1+ year experience providing technical end user support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Office 365 experience preferred
- Strong understanding of PC hardware and able to perform break/fix, installations, and upgrades
- Proven background using a ticketing system. ServiceNow preferred.
- Basic understanding of desktop networking desired.
- Exceptional customer service with excellent written and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills.
If you are interested in the Systems Admin opportunity and are ready to work for an organization with a great mission – apply today.
Recruiter, Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.