LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the major health systems within the Chicagoland area! Our client has been awarded in the ‘Top 15 Health Systems’ for the 4th time in a row. They are looking to hire a surgery scheduler that is looking to grow in the industry and further build their career.
Surgery Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Schedule surgical procedures based on the doctors and patients’ availability, type and length of time required for the surgery
- Reschedule surgical procedures by contacting physicians and surgical center when required, due to change in patients’ availability, equipment problems or conflicting schedules
- Collaborate with physician offices and other departments to obtain referrals and medical clearance for the scheduled surgeries
Surgery Scheduler Requirements:
- 6+ months of surgery scheduling experience
- Familiarity with EMR software, EPIC preferred
- High school diploma or GED, knowledge of medical terminology or previous experience in healthcare setting
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: patient access , registration , registrar , patient registration , follow-up , EOB , patient , remittance , insurance , review , submit , compliance , Surgery Scheduling , Surgery , scheduler , coordinating surgeries , scheduling surgeries , Scheduling #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.